Stélio Scamanga lives and works in Prévessin-Moëns, France.
- 1934, 29 December, born in Damascus, from immigrant greek parents.
- 1940-1946, Primary greek school.
- 1946-1952, Lazaristes Fathers secondary school.
Starts painting by copying the masters under the guidance of an english lazarist father, amateur painter.
- 1952, His family is established in Beirut, Lebanon. The first personal paintings of lebanese landscapes.
- 1952-1956, International school of the American University of Beirut.
Obtains the french and lebanese Baccalauréat.
- 1956-1960, Faculty of architecture, American University of Beirut.
Studies drawing, painting and sculpture.
- 1959, Summer: Architectural training period in Paris. Meets Le Corbusier.
Travels to Aix-en-Provence and Italy. The paintings done in Europe constitute his first Personal exhibition, held on march 1960, at the Unesco Palace, Beirut, Lebanon.
- 1960, June, Bachelor in architectural engineering.
- 1960-1965, Employed in two architectural offices.
- 1965-1973, Establishes with colleagues the Group 5 Architectural & Engineering Office.
- 1972, April: marries Hilde Kildal, ceramist of norwegian nationality.
- 1973, October, birth of his daughter Kristine.
- 1973-1976, Establishes an architectural office with his brother.
- 1976, Leaves Beirut with his family for Geneva, and later to Nice, France.
- 1976-1980, Establishes an arhitectural office with his brother in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 1978, Resides in Ferney-Voltaire, France.
- 1979, Octobre, birth of his son Yann.
- 1980-1995, Establishes ” Art And Design Consultants “, office in Geneva , Switzerland.
- 1980, Resides in Prévessin-Moëns, France.